Benefits of legal identity
Les protagonistes impliqués :
- Improved effectiveness of public policies thanks to better public statistics (fight against poverty, education, vaccination campaign policies…).
- Increased state revenues with the expansion of the tax base.
- Digitisation of public services.
- Access to basic services : health, education, social assistance.
- Employment in the formal sector.
- Be a voter and be eligible.
- Right of ownership, possibility to acquire and inherit legally.
- Protection against forms of human exploitation : early marriage, illegal adoption, child soldiers, prostitution, forced labour …
- Banking : expansion of the market for mobile operators and banks.
- Access to reliable national statistics : market knowledge attracts foreign investment and encourages business creation.
- More efficient identification of the populations they serve.
- Better individual monitoring and coordination of assistance provided to vulnerable people.
- Better deployment of their activities.