For 2020/2021, two pilot countries: SENEGAL and TOGO.
- Create a platform to identify and disseminate “the most effective measures” (best practices) and promote actions in terms of identity and their actors in the field.
- Carry out awareness-raising campaigns among the general public, at local and international level, and advocacy actions.
- Create the label “Municipality Zero phantom children” in partnership with local communities.
- Raise funds by mobilising corporate sponsorship, philanthropists and partners to support our actions in favour of the systematisation of birth registration in the civil status.
- Set up an alert system to detect newborns.
- Organise an ID-Day 16.9 event.
CALL FOR PROJECTS
The UIAfrica fund will allocate funds to civil society actors to develop civil registration initiatives.
UIAfrica will provide a platform to identify all the actors and actions in the field with a view to enhancing their commitment.
- Involve public and private actors
- Promote digital solutions
- Guarantee the protection of personal data.